Cooper and Andi Beth

Cooper and Andi Beth

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year

New Year!
Wow, it is so hard to believe that I am sitting here on the last day of 2012. It has been a very full and rewarding year. I ran in my first 5K race in February, and in October I came super close to my goal of a 10 minute mile! More on that goal in 2013.
Andy worked very hard over the summer to plant grass in our hay meadows; we look forward to reaping the full benefits of them this summer.
Andi Beth started Pre-K, and then Andi Beth quit Pre-K. It has been really great having her at home this fall. Well at home and at Nana’s, at BeBe’s and at Mattie’s. She has been quit the busy little bee, and it doesn’t look like she will be slowing down. She is working on writing her name and other things to be ready to start Kindergarten in Garrison in the fall. Wow, at least I have 8 whole months to get used to that idea.
Cooper turned a year old in March and we have had a year of firsts. First steps, first words, first haircut. He went from crawling to running. He has really grown this past year.
It has been a great year, and as I look back and at the things I set out to accomplish this year, I feel that I have done well. I can’t say that I have hit every single goal, but I have come close to most. I have things to work for in 2013.
I have a goal to be more organized and less scattered in 2013!!
Other goals I have
​To complete my 5 year old and 2 year old’s baby book…….I haven’t even started the two year olds!!
​To write more
​To take better pictures and edit them better
​Then there is that matter of a little extra weight and those few extra seconds on the 5K.
I am looking forward to 2013 and all the possibilities that it holds for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment