Cooper and Andi Beth

Cooper and Andi Beth

Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Girl and Her Dog


Andi Beth has been asking for a puppy for about 2 years now. I kept telling her we would get one someday. We have two sweet labs, Micky (short for McKandles) who is a black lab that is 13, and Buck is a chocolate lab that is 11. I just did not think that now was the right time for a third dog.

This is Micky taking care of my Baby Boy. Micky has always loved Cooper. My Baby Boy is so little in this picture. Buck basically ignores the kids so, I could not find any picture of him. 

Well, sometimes I don’t get to make the plans.

Andy has a friend that is an older gentleman whose health is declining. Sometime back Andy had given this gentleman a bird dog. Since this man’s health is declining he decided to give the dog back to Andy. The dog is a sweet bird dog, named Lady. We decided that Lady is going to be Andi Beth’s dog.

Andy brought her home Sunday afternoon as Andi Beth and I were leaving for choir.

Monday when we went out to play we let Lady out with us. We had to spend some time keeping up with her. We didn’t really have a leash, so we used a piece of hay string. Andi Beth and Lady had fun running and playing.



After rest time, Andi Beth went out to play with Lady some more. She brushed her and talked to her and just loved on her
.

This is what they have done every day this week.  If you would have seen them this week, you would not believe that Lady has only been with us 5 days. They love one another.

I guess we did need a third dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment