Well one of my goals for 2013 was to write more, and well it
is the 9th day of January and I have not written at all. I spent two
full days last week getting the farm website, www.gardnerfarms.net, up and running. The
website is up and running, barely. It is one page with contact info and that is
about it. Then Andy and I have spent several days closing out 2012, we are just
about done.
We have a new addition to the farm……. Rosie. Rosie is a 2
year old Guernsey cow.
Picture coming soon,
when it quits raining
Andi Beth and Papa picked her up last Friday. Andi Beth was
not really excited about getting Rosie. This kind of shocked me, Andi Beth
loves her cows. I asked her way she didn’t want Rosie, Andi Beth said, “Momma,
I don’t know if I have enough time to love another cow.” I laughed and told her
she would manage. Now that Rosie is here Andi Beth has found the time to love
her! Minty will always be her favorite, but she is enjoying Rosie.
Rosie is making herself at home here on the farm.
We are also getting ready for our annual Texas Angus
Association meeting in Ft. Worth. We will be taking two cows to the female sale
on the 26th. That will
involve some hair conditioning. I see some late nights at the barn in the next
few weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment