Cooper and Andi Beth

Cooper and Andi Beth

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Finishing my Cow Working

Thursday I needed to finish up the cow moving! It was a funny day. First, we penned a cow that needed A.I. later in the afternoon. When I got back to the barn this is what I found


My first question was How? Then Why?

I am not even sure where she was planning to go, but I undid a couple of chains and got her out. No harm, no foul. 


Latter in the afternoon I had to make this gap go away. It's a pretty big hole under a gate that baby calves can fit through. The baby calves that we were weaning!




On the way home from school with Cooper, I thought that there would be a pretty sunset and I LOVE sunsets. My plan was to take my DLSR with me to drop the cows at the lease place. It's is a perfect place to take sunset pictures. Well as with most things my plans get changed. Andy decided to haul the cows for me, which made me happy until I looked up and saw an amazing sunset!!



This was a beautiful sunset and I captured it with my phone. I was a little disappointed that I did not have my DLSR for that one. 

After I fixed the gate, I needed to move some water hoses to be able to water the baby calves. The old hose had several holes in it. This is what happened when I moved the water hose
Ugh.....what a day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment