I have struggled with this blog for a long time now. I was encourage to write it by my sweet friend Terrie. She said, "You are just like The Pioneer Woman."
Well, I love The Pioneer Woman. I own all three of her cook books. My kids love the Charlie the Ranch Dog stories. I enjoy watching her cooking show, it has giving me wonderful ideas in my own kitchen. And, I do make cinnamon rolls to all my friends at Christmas!!
I also enjoy writing and photography. But that is pretty much where the similarities end.
I don't homeschool my children, I know I am not organized enough for that. Plus my daughter really loves school.
I DO NOT ever get up at 4 am to cook breakfast for my family for anything. In fact I don't believe in getting up at anytime that starts with a 4 unless it's from my Sunday afternoon nap. If we have to go some where early, my family better hope there is a Whataburger or gas station on the way.
I DO NOT cook lunch and take it to my working family at the cow pens. There are several reasons for this the 2 main ones are, first the cow pens are like 150 yards from my house and second I am usually working right beside my family.
Now, please don't miss understand me. The Pioneer Woman is amazing and I love her. I am just not her and not ever going to be her. We truly live different lives.
So if you want to read about some of the crazy things that happen here at Gardner Farms stick around and see what crazy things I get my self into!
I will also post a few recipes from time to time!
Now I am going to wrap this post and go put out hay.
No comments:
Post a Comment